Blood Borne Pathogens
This course is designed for anyone who may come in contact with blood borne pathogens while at work or in the line of duty such as:
• Officers/Correctional officers
• Daycare/Childcare workers
• Security guards
• Maintenance workers
• Coaches/School personnel
• Hotel housekeepers
• Health and fitness club staff
• Tattoo artists
This course covers:
AHA Blood Borne Pathogens course uses the acronym PACT to teach and help students recall this training.
• Protect themselves from exposure to blood borne pathogens
• Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
• Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
• Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
Students receive a certificate of participation upon completion.
Every client will be added to an automatic renewal program that will send out an alert email/phone call two months prior to card expiration.
You can opt out of this service.