CPR DYNAMICS NORTH TEXAS
Medical Staffing Solutions, BLS, First Aid, ACLS, PALS, ITLS
Please fill out the following survey and specify your needs in the comments section. CPR Dynamics will contact you back within 24 hours.
Blood Borne Pathogens
This course is designed for anyone who may come in contact with blood borne pathogens while at work or in the line of duty such as:
• Officers/Correctional officers
• Daycare/Childcare workers
• Security guards
• Maintenance workers
• Coaches/School personnel
• Hotel housekeepers
• Health and fitness club staff
• Tattoo artists
This course covers:
AHA Blood Borne Pathogens course uses the acronym PACT to teach and help students recall this training.
• Protect themselves from exposure to blood borne pathogens
• Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
• Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
• Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
Students receive a certificate of participation upon completion.
Every client will be added to an automatic renewal program that will send out an alert email/phone call two months prior to card expiration.
You can opt out of this service.